It’s an easy three step process:
- Use our online waste calculator to determine how much van space you need for your waste collection.
- Either use the online booking tool to book your waste collection or call our Customer Service Team on 01865 346 000 to book a collection slot.
- When we arrive, just point us in the direction of the waste to collect and we’ll load the van.
We will then process everything at our own Waste Transfer station using the latest processing technology to maximise recycling and avoid sending anything to landfill.
The cost depends on the volume of waste you have to be collected. We have an online waste collection calculator to work out how much van space you’ll need. It gives you an accurate price based on that estimate.
Our standard pricing is:
|Up to 2 items||Small Load||Medium Load||Large Load||XL Load|
If you are struggling with our waste calculator or don’t think the answer is accurate, please contact our Customer Service Team on 01865 880 559 and they will be happy to help.
Yes we do offer an out-of-hours waste collection service. It needs to be booked in advance and is priced on a job basis, depending on the specifics involved.
We offer a quarter, half or full van for waste collection, along with specific item collection. You simply assess how much space you need and book the service accordingly. You can use our online waste collection calculator to help. If you require more space on the collection day, we can make that happen with a call to our office.
We offer morning or afternoon waste collections Monday to Friday and morning collections on a Saturday. On the day of the collection our team will advise a more accurate time slot. We always try to accommodate any special requirements.
Just call our Customer Service Team on 01865 346 000 to discuss the changes you need to make. We can be flexible up to one hour prior to collection.
Please contact our Customer Service Team on 01865 346 000 for any cancellations or amendments to the waste removal service.
We can provide a price on application for multiple same day bookings.
We can offer same day waste removal depending on our workload at the time. The booking deadline for a Saturday morning collection is 3pm on a Friday. Any Saturday bookings made after this 3pm deadline won’t be confirmed and will be rebooked for another date.
Please contact our Customer Service team on 01865 346 000 to check our availability.
Our waste collection service takes between 1 – 1.5 hours for a full van collection.
The waste is taken back to our Waste Transfer Station and Materials Recycling Facility near Cassington, Oxford. We aim to keep as much waste as possible from going from landfill. It goes through a robust sorting process:
- Large items are mechanically removed for shredding
- Vibrating screens will then sift out any other larger materials ready for shredding and recycling
- The remainder of the waste is sorted using a combination of trained pickers and innovative technology such as magnets, optical sorters, high powered air jets and wind sifter density separators.
- Once all the material has been sorted and separated, it is transported to the appropriate recycling plant.
If you’re interested, you can watch a detailed video of this process.
We’re very proud of the fact that only around 2% of the waste we currently collect goes to landfill, but we have recently invested in new sorting technology and our ambition is to reduce this to 0%.
The waste collection and treatment industry is heavily regulated and we take our responsibilities for compliance and health and safety very seriously. We have a list of accreditations that includes:
- Environmental Permit – BP3097ET
- Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Policy
- BSI – Quality Management System ISO 9001 Certificate
- BSI – Environmental Management System ISO 14001 Certificate
- BSI – Occupational Health & Safety Management System ISO 45001 Certificate
- The United Resource Operators Consortium (UROC) Certificate
- Chartered Institution of Wastes Management (CIWM) Certificate
- Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) Certificate 2020
For more information about these credentials, please take a look at our Environmental Credentials webpage.
We do not take asbestos, hazardous materials, liquids (chemicals, oils, paints) gas cylinders of any kind, or fluorescent tubes. If you are unsure please call our Customer Service Team on 01865 346 000 for advice.
We accept various waste types, including commercial, industrial, household and builders waste, hardcore, wood, ferrous and non-ferrous metal, cardboard, plasterboard, green waste, glass and WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment).
Currently we only offer our waste collection service across a set number of postcode regions, please see our complete list of included postcodes. But we do have plans to expand the service to other regions soon. Please send through your details and we’ll get in touch once the service has been expanded into your area.
There are benefits to both services, it depends upon your circumstances and the type of waste you’re looking to dispose of. To make your decision, you can take a look at our side-by-side comparison . If this still doesn’t help, please call our Customer Service Team on 01865 880 559, who will be happy to assist you.
M&M Skip Hire Limited T/A Zero is a COVID-secure business and has a COVID-19 risk assessment in place. All staff are provided with the correct PPE (gloves, sanitisers, face coverings) required to carry out their day-to-day duties.
When we visit your home or site, we ensure our staff always and correctly wear masks, and maintain the recommended social distance from you.